WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR VACCINATION
Individuals age 12 years and older are eligible for vaccination in Ohio in accordance with recommendations from the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices. A parent or legal guardian must accompany a minor under age 18 to our vaccination clinics.
WHEN & WHERE TO GET VACCINATED
COVID-19 vaccination clinics are at the Union County Health Department, 940 London Ave, Marysville, unless otherwise noted.
Tuesdays – 2-5:30pm
Tuesdays – 4-6:30pm
Thursdays – 9-11:30am
Fridays – 1-3:30pm
For fastest service, make an appointment by clicking on the blue button above. Walk-ins also welcome.
COVID-19 vaccination clinics provided by the Union County Health Department are now in-office unless otherwise noted. The process takes about 20-30 minutes including the recommended 15 min post vaccination waiting period.
If you require an in-vehicle vaccination due to difficulty with mobility or high-risk immunocompromising condition, please call our office to make arrangements prior to coming to your appointment – 937-642-2053.
WHAT VACCINES ARE OFFERED
The Union County Health Department is administering the Pfizer vaccine and the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. The pfizer vaccine can be administered to persons age 12 and older and is a two-shot series (given 21 days apart). The Johnson & Johnson vaccine can be administered to persons age 18 and older and is a single shot.
SECOND DOSE NOTES
If you received your first dose of COVID-19 vaccine from the Union County Health Department, a second dose has been reserved for you. Your second dose is scheduled at the time of your first dose or through a link emailed to you. It is important to make sure you schedule your second dose at or near the recommended interval.
If you received your first dose from a different vaccine provider, please contact that provider for information on scheduling your second dose. If the original provider is unable to administer your second dose or there is a barrier to receiving the second dose from the original provider, please book an appointment through the blue button above.
** SECOND DOSE NOTE: If you received your first dose of COVID-19 vaccine from another provider please make sure we have the vaccine type that you need. You must also present proof of your first dose at your second dose appointment so we can verify the vaccine type and interval between first and second dose.
Need a Ride to Your Vaccination Appointment
If you need transportation assistance to get to your vaccination appointment, please call Union County Agency Transportation Service (UCATS) once you have an appointment at (937) 644-1010 select option 5. UCATS is offering free rides to vaccination appointments to any Union County resident.
Additional COVID-19 Vaccination Providers in Union County, Ohio
- Union County Health Department: Book an appointment online at www.uchdclinic.org. If you do not have computer access to book an appointment, call the Union County Health Department at (937) 642-2053.
- Ohio Northern University Mobile Pharmacy: Clinics held on Wednesday afternoons at the Union County Services Building, 940 London Ave, Marysville. Book an appointment online at gettheshotohio. Enter 43040 in the zip code section to pull up the appointment scheduler for this location.
- Kroger Pharmacy (W. 5th St, Marysville): COVID-19 vaccination offered by appointment and walk-in. Appointments can be made at kroger.com/ohiocovidvaccine or by calling Kroger’s COVID-19 vaccine helpline at 866-211-5320.
- Meijer Pharmacy (Coleman’s Crossing, Marysville): COVID-19 vaccination offered by appointment and walk-in. Appointments ca be made at https://clinic.meijer.com/ or call the local pharmacy at (937) 553-6110.
- Walgreens Pharmacy (Coleman’s Crossing, Marysville): Appointments can be made through the Walgreens pharmacy patient portal: https://www.walgreens.com/findcare/vaccination/covid-19?ban=covid_vaccine_landing_schedule
- Walmart Pharmacy (Coleman’s Crossing, Marysville): Appointments can be made through the Walmart pharmacy patient portal: https://www.walmart.com/cp/1228302